Insolite Vintage short breaks in 4*campsite
Unusual Vintage cabins are perfect for an immersive “natural” short break. Here you can really disconnect from the modern world. The mini farm will no doubt delight the children who can become apprentice farmers.
Accommodates 2 to 4 people.
8 days /7 nights
From 194 € / week
Open from 8th April 2023 to 16th September 202
Your getaway break in the Vendée includes:
- Accommodation 7 nights in a vintage cabin
- TV and all free facilities of the campsite included
- Vendée Tourisme Advantage: end of stay cleaning package (offered).
- Welcome gift: 1 Brioche vendéenne.
An immersive experience – a real paradise for the children
In Saint Hilaire la Forêt, this beautiful 4 * campsite offers a real immersive experience with its mini farm, a little paradise for children. They can become apprentice farmers, looking after the animals, feeding them. What’s more, they can discover different vegetables and how to plant them in the vegetable garden.
The outdoor facilities include a swimming pool, paddling pool, counter-current river. As the water in the swimming pools is heated by solar energy, the children’s fun areas and the large outdoor pool are accessible on sunny days, from June to September.
The indoor swimming pool and its paddling pool are available from April where the water is heated to 29 °C. A unique and authentic experience for family holidays just 10 minutes from the coastal beaches. Friendly staff will make you feel right at home.
Your short break in Step-by-step details
Our suggestion is a short break in one of the campsite’s unusual cabins. Completely redesigned in a vintage theme, they allow you to really disconnect from the modern world. The area is set in a privileged natural environment in total harmony with this atypical accommodation. Inside, the cabins are comfortable decorated, in an authentic, warm ambiance, that remind us of childhood holidays in the countryside.
On site services:
During your stay, have fun and take advantage of the campsite.
- Outdoor aquatic area heated by solar energy: 1 pool, 1 paddling pool and 1 counter-current river.
- Petanque terrain
- Multisport ground
- Ping pong table
- Daytime and evening entertainment, from April to September, for all ages
- Free Wi-Fi at the bar-restaurant and the reception
- Kids club - 6 to 12 years old
- Bar, restaurant, snack bar, take-way
- Billiards, table football
- Barbecue Hire
- Bike Hire
- Baby equipment Hire
- Hire of towels and kitchen towels
- Postal Stamps
All services are available from April to September, except the outdoor aquatic area which is open from June to September.
As a couple or a family, 2 options for a comfortable stay:
- MH PREMIUM 2/4 PERSONS (ideal for a couple) - 21 m²: 1 bedroom with 2 single beds (80x190 cm), 1 double bed (140x190 cm) in the living room, pillows and duvets provided. Kitchen / living room: kitchen area with sink, 4 gas burners, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, kettle, crockery. Table and chairs. Outside: semi-covered terrace, garden furniture. Pets are not accepted. Supplements: TV, Wi-Fi, 2 deck chairs, sheets provided.
- MH CONFORT 4 PERSONS (ideal for a family) - 27 m²: 2 bedrooms: 1 bedroom with 2 single beds (80x190 cm) + 1 bedroom with 1 double bed (160x190 cm) + convertible sofa for 2 persons, pillows and duvets provided. Kitchen / living room: kitchen area with sink, 4 gas burners, refrigerator, microwave, Senseo coffee maker, toaster, kettle, crockery. Table and chairs. Outside: semi-covered terrace, garden furniture, 1 drying rack. Animals are accepted. Supplements: TV.
Open from April, "La Guinguette" enables you to enjoy a drink with friends, savour an ice cream or dine with the family. Homemade pizzas, salads and burgers… Sit down or take away service available. The restaurant’s wooden frame is a legacy of an old family farm in a delightful rural setting surrounded by nature.
Prices and availability - 2023 weekly prices
- MH PREMIUM 2/4 PERSONS: From 254 €
- MH CONFORT 4 PERSONS: From 194 €
Vendée Tourism Advantage: end of stay cleaning package offered (value 100 €)
Welcome gift: 1 Brioche vendéenne.
Tourist tax (0.40 € / night / adult), deposit (320 €) and household waste fees (0.35 € / night / person) to be paid on site. Stays from Saturday-to-Saturday Arrivals from 4 pm / departure 10 am. Late arrivals possible.
Reservations by phone on +33 (0)2 51 62 76 82 or by email at email@example.com. A 25% deposit is required when booking. The final balance needs to be paid 30 days before your stay. Booking fees: € 15 per booking. Methods of payment accepted: credit card (except Amex), bank transfer.
We also advise you to subscribe to our cancellation insurance in case you need to cancel your stay (with a valid reason).
See our insurance conditions.
Consult our booking conditions.
Booking a stay with Vendée Tourism is the guarantee of a personalised service, being assisted by dedicated experts who are there to ensure that everything goes smoothly. Enjoy a pleasant and hassle-free stay, thanks to the sanitary and hygiene measures imposed by our partners (accommodation, tourist sites, leisure activities, restaurants, etc.). More than ever, we are here and ready to help you plan your trip to the Vendée.