Amazing Firework displays in the Vendée for 2023!
During July and August, the Vendean skies light up with numerous fireworks displays across the region. Whether you’re on the coast or in the countryside, discover all these magical events for 2023 right here. Prepare yourself for some Kaboom, Fizz and Swoosh sounds!
One word - WAOOOWWW! “Look, those dazzling blue spirals are just beautiful! Ah…that stunning twinkling burst of red, wonderful!” Are some of the comments you will hear in the Vendée this summer! From seaside resorts such as Les Sables d’Olonne or Saint Jean de Monts, to the Puy du Fou, as well as the fireworks at La Roche sur Yon…. not forgetting the coastal funfairs. We’ve found plenty of opportunities to enjoy the pyrotechnics! Because in the Vendée, the festivities last all summer long….
Amazing Fireworks displays in July 2023
THURSDAY 20th JULY 2023
- LA CHAPELLE HERMIER: a ‘’fire show’’ inspired by Indian traditions.
SATURDAY 22th JULY 2023
- DOIX LES FONTAINES: Entertainment, show and snow evening to liven up this summer festival. Fireworks from 11pm.
- COËX: Night cavalcade through the streets of Coëx from 7pm, float parade and music. Fireworks from 11.15pm. Bar and catering on site.
- TERVAL - La Tardière: La Dynami'c race during the day, followed by a free concert and an open-air evening. Fireworks at 11pm.
- BARBATRE: Les Lumières du Gois organised by the commune of Barbâtre. Fireworks at 11pm at the Passage du Gois.
- L'ILE D'OLONNE: For 2 days, come and discover the arts and crafts of the Vendée. On the programme: demonstrations, traditional music, entertainment, exhibitions, concerts... followed by the traditional fireworks display.
THURSDAY 27th JULY 2023
- BEAULIEU SOUS LA ROCHE: a firework display to close the Jaunay'stivales evening.
FRIDAY 28th JULY 2023
- LA CHÂTAIGNERAIE: fireworks to close the Folle Soirée.
SUNDAY 30th JULY 2023
- LA JONCHÈRE: fireworks to close the Fête de la Jonchère.
- TRIAIZE: Traditional fireworks display at dusk as part of the Fête de la Bouse.
MONDAY 31 JULY 2023
- SAINT VINCENT SUR JARD: Festive evening with fireworks at the Esplanade Clémenceau organised by the town council.
Shimmering, sparkling Fireworks displays in August 2023
THURSDAY 3th AUGUST 2023
- SAINTE FLAIVE DES LOUPS: fireworks to close the Jaunay'stivales evening
SATURDAY 5th AUGUST 2023
PETOSSE: as part of "Petosse, village en fête", mussels and chips meal, concert by pop-rock duo Kris Too Queen in the evening and fireworks at 11pm!
SUNDAY 6th AUGUST 2023
- MONTREVERD: 50th edition of the threshing festival. Entertainment all day, country-style meal, concert and fireworks.
SUNDAY 13th AUGUST 2023
- TRIAIZE: Festival du cheval ; on the programme: demonstrations, shows, dance, concert... Fireworks followed by a popular dance at nightfall.
- LES SABLES D'OLONNE: fireworks in the evening, from 10.30pm, to mark the Fête de la Mer.
MONDAY 14th AUGUST 2023
- L'ILE D'YEU: Mussels and chips evening from 7pm in Port-Joinville. Musical entertainment and concerts until the fireworks.
- LA TRANCHE SUR MER: From 10pm at the central beach
TUESDAY 15th AUGUST 2023
- BRETIGNOLLES SUR MER: afternoon entertainment, folk evening, Showys concert at 9pm, followed by fireworks at 11pm. Organised by the town. Rue des Morinières.
- LA BARRE DE E MONTS - FROMENTINE: Pyrotechnic fireworks display on the Estacade de Fromentine at nightfall.
- SAINT JEAN DE MONTS: on the beach at Saint Jean de Monts, from 10.30pm.
- NOTRE DAME DE MONTS: plenty of entertainment from 6pm onwards at the Esplanade de la Mer. Street games library, popular dance, fireworks. Bar and catering on site. Parking advice: Parking place
FIREWORKS FOR SEPTEMBER 2023
SATURDAY 2th SEPTEMBER 2023
- L'HERMENAULT: Old-fashioned fair in L'Hermenault offered by the municipality. Exhibitors and entertainment will take you on a journey to the heart of an old-fashioned village fair. Fireworks at dusk.